Close
The Glasshouse
Kings Lane, Norwich NR1 3PS, United Kingdom
Operating by
Vídeňská 186/118,
619 00 Brno
+420 545 570 682

HerbaCura , 4 pieces

Advanced dental care

RETAIL PRICE: 35 £

8,75 £ per piece

package contents: 4 pieces
Akuna points: 20

DISCOUNT 10% - 40%
Go to e-shop & choose your discount.

Categories: Product ID: P9030

Product details

HerbaCura 3 IN ONE reduces problem risks and prevents from their production in dental cavity. Did you know that only 20% of cariogenic and gum disease causing bacteria settle on teeth? The other 80% settle on inside cheeks, on the tongue and in interdental areas. HerbaCura is a smart 3 IN ONE formula that prevents and lowers the risk of problems that arise in the oral cavity.
HerbaCura 3 IN ONE contains active extracts of thyme, peppermint, liquorice, black carraway and common sage, which are well known for their preventative and healing character.
HerbaCura 3 IN ONE is an active agent in prevention from tooth decay thanks to higher level of Xylitol substance (over 20%) which increases mineralization of enamel and alkalizes dental cavity.
HerbaCura 3IN ONE contains purely natural elements, and is a unique product without fluorine compounds, therefore its accidental consumption is not harmful to your health. Moreover, excessive exposure to fluoride causes dental fluorosis which is a disease resulting in, apart from other, brown markings on teeth. It does not contain any chemical surfactants (SLS or SLES), preservatives (parabens or derivatives), dyes or synthetic odoriferous or taste substances.

Supplement facts

 Ingredients(INCI): Aqua,Glicerin,Xylitol, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitan Caprylate, Carboxymethylcellulose, Thymus Vulgaris Oil, Mentha Piperita Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Nigella Sativa Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium
Glycerophosphate, Dipotacium Glycyrrhizate, Linalool, D-limonene


Directions for use:
1.Brushing your teeth
Brush your teeth for at least 2 minutes and at least twice a day. Use a brush with soft bristles.
2. Massaging your gums
Put a small amount of gel on your index finger. In small, circular motion massage your gums all over their outside. You may also do this with your toothbrush. Massaging your gums regularly will help you avoid the developing of periodontal diseases.
3. Rinsing of the oral cavity
Take a small amount of gel mix with tepid water in mouth and rinse intensively for 30 seconds. Spit out and enjoy 12 hour protection of your oral cavity.
Safety warning: do not use if you are hypersensitive to any ingredient used. Not intended for small children.
Volume: 100 ml